Customer Success Manager
As the Customer Success Manager, you are a master of problem-solving, troubleshooting, and barrier-busting, and act as the all-around hub for the many moving parts of customer onboarding, self-serve education, and user support.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new users
- Help new customers get going successfully in Vurvey
- Inspire new ideas for future campaigns and programs
- Respond to customer support requests quickly and accurately
- Partner with the product team to scope new product features based on feedback from customers
- Develop a deep understanding of use cases and user habits
- Test new features completed by engineering to properly communicate value to customers
- Actively participate in problem-solving to troubleshoot key challenges, bugs, and other issues
Vurvey is a rapidly growing co-creation platform that helps brands create better products together with their customers. Over 100 companies including Adidas, P&G, Unilever, J&J, Clorox, Kroger, Pepsi, and Delta Airlines use Vurvey to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their consumers.
We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Customized programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
All Vurvey team members are eligible for generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and a SIMPLE IRA matching program. We also have a flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy that adjusts to working schedules and remote locations.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [email protected]